Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Feb 11th Class Reflection

I was not able to attend the class today so I decided to go through what I thought we probably went through in class. On the 9th we went through most of chapter 7 and were about to start 8 so I assume that we went through 8 and then started 9. I went through the power point for both 8 and 9. Both chapters tie into each other very closely, chapter 8 is more about doing the performance management and then 9 is more of what to with that information in developing your employees. I am really intrigued by these chapters because I am currently in the process of doing this in my department at my company and this is the very good information. I even used it as an opportunity to teach my subordinates about these topics which reinforced the information for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment