What to do
- Be consistent in the treatment of employees.
- Ensure due process in performance management
- Protect employees from harassment or humiliation
- Treat all employees with dignity and respect
What to Avoid
- Threatening employees with harsher terms of employment or employment loss.
- Promising anything if they don't form a union
We then went into Chapter 15 and talked about HRM in a global environment. Which I felt was more like a review chapter. It showed how everything we have talked about so far can apply to the global environment.